73rd Surveillance Airplane Company (SAC)
Vung Tau, South Vietnam
George Krejci
Company Clerk

"This place was like the Wild West"
(Thanks to Tony De Saro for some of the pictures on this page.)
Terminology, Units in Vietnam 01, 02, 03, 04, List of Special Forces Camps
Units in 1st Aviation Brigade

  1. Introduction
  2. My First Week in Vung Tau
  3. Company Clerk
  4. Morning Reports
  5. TET in Vung Tau
  6. Getting Married in Vietnam
  7. Useful Information

image of George Introduction
I was drafted into the Army after I left Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois. At Fort Knox, Virginia, I was assigned Army Number according to regulation AR 600-203 and was processed as required by AR 612-10. After Basic Training they selected about 50 of us and asked who wants to go to the Officer Candidate School per AR 601-226 , AR 135-100 and AR 611-103. Being treated like a dog for 4 months, I lost interest. I did not qualify for a discharge as required by AR 635-212 so I stayed in. I was not impressed with the whole thing. It was nothing like what I saw in the TV shows "Gomer Pyle" or "Bilko". We were informed that Army makes men out of boys. What is the definition of man? I was always under the impression that man is a being who is able to overcome the inner duality between his mind & body. As contradictions develop, he must be able to resolve them. Being constantly pushed into an aggressive mode does not give him time to resolve this duality and this turns him into something he is not. Instead of defending his country or town, he becomes an aggressor and then wisdom & truth flies out of the window. I recalled the words of Aeschylus (525-456 BC): "In war, truth is the first casualty". They asked me what I wanted to do and where I want to go. So I told them I wanted to be a medic and go to West Germany. Hence, they sent me to Aircraft Engine Repair school (MOS 68B20 ) at Fort Eustis in Virginia. Then after graduation, I was picking up cigarette butts for about 5 months, and when I had enough of that and went to see the personnel office, then they sent me to Vietnam.

When I arrived in Vietnam, the first sergeant asked everyone around who can type. I raised my hand, and I became the Company Clerk (MOS 71B20 ). All my Aircraft Engine Repair training, about which I never cared about, went out of the window. I worked with a guy called Lynch and we were cranking out paper work all day.

My First Week in Vung Tau

I arrived in Vung Tau towards the end of June 1966. Before we landed I had no idea where we were going. I did not know what to expect. While still in the plane, I was looking towards the back where I could see down below the country of Vietnam. I was holding on to something so that I would not slide out of the plane.

When we landed, we walked into a small one room hut surrounded by sand bags where a sergeant started to proceed with an orientation. He was telling us, for about an hour, how to behave in Vietnam. Eventually, he said something like, "I do not associate myself much with these natives here. I just go downtown once a week to get a massage and a beer. Otherwise, I stay away from them." I didn't know if I should believe my ears.

Then we checked into 222nd battalion. That evening I loaded myself with plenty of beer because I figured sleeping outside will not be pleasant. I was right. I noticed in the morning, that the small area on my hand which was not covered, contained a lot of mosquito bites.

After that they placed us in the first building next to where we landed. It was located on the main street which ran perpendicular to the road that lead to the Main Gate and downtown city of Vung Tau. This building was made of bricks and cement and contained two large rooms. They could not get me one of those steel beds, so I got to sleep on a cot.

I woke up at night because there was a lot of noise. A guy by the name of Brooks, and another man called De Saro, were fighting each other. I do not know if they were drunk, but it looked like a Godzilla and Mothra in a battle. Then they fell on my cot and crushed it. Later I found out from my future wife who worked with De Saro that these two guys were always fighting.

In the morning I was trying to get another bed but I was not very lucky. One man, his name was Leatham, told me I could sleep on his bed, so I was pretty happy. The next night, someone was checking who sleeps in the bed I was in, and they sent me to the first sergeant who chewed me out. Leatham used me so that he could spend the night in Vung Tau without being detected. This man was always trying to get me into trouble. He had been in Vung Tau several years and had kids with a woman but was not married to her.

That week I gave my laundry to a Vietnamese "papa-son" and I never saw them again. When I complained to the 1st SGT, he listened and then he said, "How did I get into the laundry business?" - and that was all the help I got. I realized I had to take care of myself. This place was like the "Wild West." Anything went as long you got away with it.

The second or third night, there was some kind of alarm and everyone ran out of the building. I said to myself, "to hell with this" and stayed in. I figured if they are stupid enough to run around at night and get themselves shot, that is their problem. I'm going to stay where I am and get some sleep.

It seems like everybody was going downtown at night during those days, so when a man by the name of Cobb told me he was going to take me into Vung Tau, I agreed. We arrived by lambretta and went directly into a bar. As I'm drinking my beer I look to the other side and there is this pitifully looking woman staring at me. I told Cobb, "Lets get out of here." We got out and went right into another bar. There the women were just too daring so I departed, leaving him behind. There was some kid on a motorcycle riding by and he took me back to the Airfield Main Gate. The next day, Cobb told me all the things he was doing the previous night in Vung Tau. I decided to stay away from him.

Also that week, I got my first driving license after driving a truck for about 10 minutes. As a result of this quick education, I used the clutch as an accelerator for few days and that was killing the engine, until I figured out what was wrong and corrected the situation. I got a speeding ticket from the MP's (Millitary Police), but what did that mean in the Wild West? The commanding officer signed it like all those hundreds of other things that needed to be signed.

After being told to change the oil, I drove to the motor pool and parked my truck. I removed the screw under the oil tank and let the oil run into the sand. Then I saw this one old Vietnamese looking at me. He had a big cross around his neck. They called him the "Creeping Jesus". I tried to talk to him but it was difficult. I think the first week I looked "beefed up" while everybody looked shrunken, especially the Vietnamese. Only after I lost about 40 pounds I looked like everybody else.

After this first week I got used to just about anything. Nothing bothered me until the time I decided to get married there. Well that is another story.

In 1966, Vung Tau was like a "cherry town". I remember almost everyone was going downtown every evening to have a good time. Later on, things changed. All the "party animals" in the bars were getting tired and there were more regulations to obey and all that "wild west" was gone.

I had a camera when I arrived in Vung Tau, but the first day someone borrowed it, and I never saw it again. I was busy and didn't have time to buy another one. So all the pictures I have were made by someone else.

Company Clerk

Those 360 people in the 73rd certainly gave me plenty of work to do. At least I didn't have to type those silly commendation reports required by AR 672-5-1, AR 672-5-2, and AR 672-20. They used to be typed by a Vietnamese lady called Miss My. That was a lot of typing every time some officer got another Oak Leaf Cluster or Purple Heart. The company safe was full of those medals.

Then when Miss My quit, SP4 Dietz was typing this. They would not make him SP5 because he used to make fun out of that. CPT Earnest chewed him up few times.

The memories of all those Article 15's would be fun to publish, but not prudent to do. After creating some 700 Morning Reports over a period of 2 years I did not want to know anything about anybody. In the morning, sometimes I issued sick slips per AR 600-6. We had great men in the 73rd, so I never had to read AR 635-89.

The first SGT had a library of army regulations that needed to be updated and used. Among them were such as AR 600-17, AR 600-20, AR 600-50, etc. The mother of all army regulations was the Enlisted Personnel Management System Regulation AR 600-200. It was continually being updated and it was the Bible of every Army Orderly Room. In it you will see many references as to what goes into Morning Reports which needed to be done every day.

Morning Reports

A Morning Report is a one or more pages of specific form (Form 1 of US Army) which you prepare every day for the commanding officer to sign early in the morning (when he gets into the Orderly Room). By the way, the first Orderly Room I worked in was located in the building on the right at the end of the Main Street. Later on we got transferred to a new steel bunker about mile away. I still recall the washroom next to the old Orderly Room building. Well back to the Morning Report.

On the top it contains a lot of numbers like how many people are in the company, on R&R, on leave or special leave, how many arrived and left the company that day, etc. It separates them by ranks. Below are all the details like names, numbers, where they went like R&R to Bangkok, who got promoted, etc.

Some people who went on a 30 day special leave never came back. We, in the Orderly Room did not have the time to be tracing everyone and going back several months to find out who left and did not come back. Only when the appropriate SGT came in looking for his man, did we start checking.

Anyway, the Morning Report contained all the data about people in the company. It used to be very cryptic and there was a regulation as to how it was to be filled out. Later on, they simplified it a bit, but you still had to put in a lot of abbreviations like MOS, DEROS, CONUS, etc.

When I first took over this MR job, it was all screwed up. None of those numbers matched. It looked like we had about 50 more people on record than in reality. The reason for this was that my co-worker would spend nights in Vung Tau bars, then crawl back in the morning, and while typing the MR he would fall asleep.

I had to make a one time fix and explain to the above battalion, group, brigade, etc., why all of a sudden we lost some 50 people. Then our commanding officer had to sign this fix which made him look funny. I don't want to mention his name here.

One thing about these morning reports is that you could not make a typing mistake. If you did, you had to retype the whole thing. So there was usually a pile of retyped morning reports in the waste basket. One day 1st SGT blew his top when he found these reports in the waste basket. You see any Vietnamese "mama-son" or "papa- son" wondering around could find out how many men and officers were in the 73rd Company just by pulling one of those MR's from the waste basket. So we had to start burning all that stuff.

After the MRs were signed by the CO, they then went to the 222nd Battalion, then to Aviation Group, then to Aviation Brigade, and so on. I suppose they eventually ended up in Washington, D.C. somewhere. Somebody up there was feeding computers with all that data. This is enough about MRs.

TET in Vung Tau

There was not really much action in Vung Tau during "TET Uprising in 1968". I remember it was towards the end of February that we all woke up at night. I heard several "bangs" and everybody was rushing into those bunkers we built between the huts (hooches). These were made of steel rails and sand bags. The rails were just like the ones they used to make airfield runways.

So everybody was running into these bunkers, in their underwear. I did not feel like going but they made sure everyone got there. I was hoping they would give us weapons, but they did not. I suppose we would do more harm to each other if we had rifles.

In the morning, as I was driving to Vung Tau to post guards, I saw that one of the planes was burned. It was either hit or they tried to blow it up. Some of our men found pieces of Russian made rockets and kept them as trophies.

That day I saw U.S. jets bombing the big hill north of us. It was the larger of two hills next to Highway 15. Apparently this was the place from which VC's were firing their rockets.

Even though this was about all there was to TET in Vung Tau, I could not see my wife for about a month. The town was OFF LIMITS! When I was finally allowed to see her, she was not in her apartment. After talking to Vietnamese women living around the area, they led me to a small house at the intersection of Le Hong Phong St., Bacu St., and Truang Cong Dinh St. (from this point you could go directly to the airport). Inside this small house was my wife with Jackie (my daughter). It was one of the happiest days in my life.

It is interesting to note that hospital cost was $50 when Jackie was born. When my son was born a year later, the hospital cost was $1,400 in the U.S. I could hardly afford it back in the 60's.

Getting Married in Vietnam

"You wise men, highly, deeply learned, who think it out and know, how, when, and where do all things pair? Why do they kiss and love? You men of lofty wisdom, say what happened to me then. Search out and tell me where, how, when, and why it happened thus." - Burger

Between June 1966 and April 1967 I have been a friend with Miss Lang also a clerk like me, working for the U. S. Army's 73rd Aviation Company stationed near town called Vung Tau in South Vietnam. Finally, in April of 1967 we decided to get married.

I was 24 and she was 22 years old. With four years of college (electrical engineering), I felt I was mature enough to approach the 222nd Battalion Chaplain as was required. I brought Lang with me and we discussed the marriage with the Chaplain. It looked like he was going to help me, therefore I asked him for the Army Regulation I needed to comply with. He indicated he lent it to someone in another company. After this meeting I got hold of this other GI but he did told me he did not have it.

Being a Company Clerk, I ordered the MACV Dir. 608-1( p.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18) which dealt with Marriage in Vietnam. Also useful were AR 600-240 and AR 604-5. After few weeks I got them. I was beginning to feel the gravity of my request. There were some 20 different forms and documents to be prepared, not including translations. You see I'm from the Czech Republic, and I had to obtain translations of things like birth certificate, etc.

After another couple weeks I had all the necessary documents ready. I went to see my Commanding Officer and I thought things would start rolling. Well, he took my paperwork and put it into the company safe and that was that. It was about July 1967 and nothing was happening, therefore I wrote to my Illinois Congressman and Senator. In about 10 days my commander called me into his office and chewed me up. Then the Executive Officer called me in and told me that I lied to my Congressman and Senator. I do not know what these lies could have been, but I assumed it was their method of intimidation as usual. I suppose you cannot maintain from top to bottom command using just reason, you have to show power.

This time I knew they had to do something. There was a Congressional Inquiry. Luckily, we had a new Commanding Officer who felt it was not his fault. The old one would have probably sent me north to Quang Tri Province. The new one needed an expert who knew how to write Morning Reports and that was me. Not delivering a Morning Report to the Battalion just one day would have been a disaster.

This time the Battalion Chaplain wrote a letter recommending a disapproval of my marriage. He also made some oral remarks to me about putting my human development hundred of years into the past. I thought it was strange for a man of religion to talk like that. It sounded racist but then that is the way things were during those Vietnam years. Later on, I found out from paper orders I was receiving from the Battalion that this Chaplain was promoted from Captain to Major. I was really amazed. What exactly is an Army Chaplain? What does he have to do to get promoted? Certainly he cannot obey his orders (stop any GI from getting married) and God at the same time. That is a contradiction. Few times as I was walking by his barrack, I heard him arguing with some GI trying to discourage him from getting married. It did not matter if this GI had several children with the woman he wanted to marry.

Using the Chaplain's letter, every commander up to the MACV in Saigon recommended disapproval of my marriage. A separate letter which was typed by another clerk was sent to each of my Congressmen. It stated that "(Chaplain's) interviews with SP4 Krejci and Miss Lang have revealed an unwillingness on their part to accept the possible pitfalls to their marriage, a lack of understanding of the adjustments the girl would have to make in the United States, a noticeable immaturity on the part of Miss Lang, and a reluctance to comply with appropriate Army regulations."

The only "pitfalls and immaturity" I saw was the Army blocking my marriage. That was their job. According to newspapers I read, only 100 GIs got permission to get married in Vietnam in the year 1967. I wonder how many GIs wanted to get married. I recall several men in the 73rd Avn. Co. had women and kids in Vung Tau. Some of them probably did not want to go through what I did.

I made a trip to the American Embassy in Saigon seeking an advice. The man in charge told me to "just go home and when you become a civilian, then come back and get married". Years later I read in a newspaper that US Government would not issue passports to civilians to visit South Vietnam because it was a combat zone. A lot of GIs were trying to get back and pick up their women and kids but could not. So the man at the American Embassy was lying to me. It became difficult for me trust anyone.

My paperwork finally went to MACV (Military Assistance Command Vietnam) and bounced back once. More documents were needed, including a "Detailed statement of assets by the applicant since he is below the grade of E5." I was definitively running out of time. It was August 1967 and September 15th was my Army discharge date. I added more statements and hand carried those papers through all the necessary commands, virtually "hitchhiking helicopters" from location to location. I came back to Vung Tau in the evening and I was tired and hungry.

I should mention at this point that I also needed a statement from a legal officer indicating there was nothing wrong legally. I am proud to say that I received such statement from an African American legal officer at the USARV Headquarters in Long Binh. God bless you Sir wherever you are!

About a week before my discharge I got this weak call from a sergeant in MACV. My marriage was approved. They had letters from my congressmen and they had no choice. They never had the right to stop a man getting married. Next day I got into a plane to Saigon. I wore no uniform. I got to some MACV Compound in the middle of Saigon and the guard would not let me in since I had no uniform. It took about an hour to convince him to call the sergeant who contacted me the previous day. Finally they let me in. I got into a small room with records everywhere stacked up. I knew I needed more time to get actually married, to get passport and visa, etc. This sergeant, blessed be his soul, told me about a regulation which allows an Army man to join Army Reserve on active duty for a maximum of 11 months. He even gave me an example of how to prepare such a request. I wish I could meet him some day and thank him.

I tried to get back to Vung Tau but the Air Force sergeant would not allow me on the plane because I did not have a uniform. I spent several hours in Saigon and at another MACV Compound one man added a sentence to my traveling orders that I did not need a uniform when traveling. The Air Force sergeant did not accept this. Eventually, I found an officer who was flying a small plane to Vung Tau and he gave me a ride. There are good people everywhere, seek them and you shall find them!

Back in Vung Tau with only few days left and orders to get back to U.S., I gave the paperwork to the Commanding Officer to become an Army Reservist on Active Duty, probably the only one in Vietnam. He wanted me to sign up for 3 years but I thought 11 months was plenty to get my wife out of Vietnam. Now the 222nd Battalion Personnel sergeant got in my way. I do not know what his problem was but he "wanted me on that plane" which was taking off in about 2 days. He did not want to approve my request. I also had a friend officer in the 73rd Avn. Co. He was a major and he gave a call to the Battalion sergeant and my request was approved. My service number changed from US55835001 to ER55835001.

I was under the impression that the rest of the process would be easy but I was wrong. I had to fly to the American Embassy in Saigon and get more papers which were needed by the Vung Tau Municipality Ward so that they could cut the marriage papers. On the 7th day of October 1967 I brought Lang and two witnesses to the Vung Tau City Hall and finally we got officially married. Since the marriage certificates were in Vietnamese I had to get English translations at the Special Law Court, 120 Hong Thap Tu Street in Saigon.

Some of those Army regulations did not make much sense. I was suppose to have my wife out of Vietnam within 90 days after the marriage. I was committed to stay 11 months so where was my wife to go?

I had to make more trips to Saigon. I brought Lang there to get another medical examination at the 218th Medical Disp. She passed with flying colors. We needed more documents for the American Embassy, the Vietnamese Ministry of Interior, and the Police Station. There were no Xerox machines in those days. We provided these places with all the documents. I thought that perhaps in a month Lang could have a passport and a visa. Again, I was wrong.

Here is a description of the Vietnamese Ministry of Interior. It was a room jammed with about 100 Vietnamese people pressing towards a table behind which there were one or two seated officials. After a while, I made my way to that table and gave people in charge papers I received from the American Embassy. They took those papers and said "OK now you can go". I left wondering what to do next. I went back to the American Embassy and told them what happened. They gave me more papers and told me to bring them to the Ministry of Interior. This time I was not going to leave without some results. I followed those officials around and I found out where my first set of papers ended. It was on a three foot heap of other documents. Finally, I got hold of some Vietnamese major or colonel and this time Lang explained to him that we were legally married, she was pregnant, and she needed to get out of Vietnam. This seemed to have some effect on that officer. We got additional papers which we paid for dearly because each clerk had to exploit the situation. We took those papers to the Police Station in Saigon and applied for Lang's passport. Then we left for Vung Tau thinking everything was OK.

After waiting for a month or two, Lang's sister went to check on the passport at the Police Station in Saigon. She found out that as usual nothing was happening. Then I wrote a letter to the top General in that place and I got a reply from him that everything was OK and that I should just come and pick up her passport. At this point the TET of 1968 started. There were people being killed all over Saigon especially in the section called Cholon. Most of us remember this from the TV where we saw a Police Chief putting a bullet into a suspected VC's head.

I realized the situation was temporarily hopeless. Even Vung Tau was OFF LIMITS for about a month. Besides Lang was going to have a baby and they would not let her on the plane anyway. I waited until the situation was better. I did make a trip to Saigon. I had a 45 caliber pistol hanging on my belt and I was in the uniform. I was not sure if I'm going to achieve anything. I was a good target for any remaining VCs. At each government office I had to leave my 45 with the Vietnamese guard. I believe during this trip I accomplished nothing.

Since my 11 months as an Army Reservist was running out, I decided to attack the passport/visa problem with everything I had. Lang found a baby sitter for Jacqueline, my daughter, in Vung Tau. On that day we departed for Saigon. I was determined to get that passport for her if I had to stay there for a month. I no longer cared for the Army, the war, the government. I was beginning to feel the "Fire in the Lake" , and the "Apocalypse Now" condition. Perhaps it was the June heat or the helplessness of Vietnam. I was going to come out of Saigon with the passport or I was not going to come out at all.

The first day during that month of June 68 Lang and me went through the usual American Embassy - Ministry of Interior - Police Station roundabout. In the evening we found a hotel. We ordered some expensive food: tiny cup of soup, which I swallowed like a shot of whiskey; and "English Beef" which was a small piece of cold meat. I could not tell what kind of meat it was but I was hungry and I ate it. Up in the room I turned on the hot water in the shower and the tiles were pealing off, falling on the ground and breaking into small pieces.

Next day we went through some more bull. They finally realized we were not going to go away so they had to milk us. We paid 20,000 piasters ($200) and we got the passport and visa. It was good for only 10 days and then we would have to go through this again. We went back to Vung Tau and I had to get my orders cut so that Lang and Jacqueline could travel with me. I still had to visit Bien Hoa , near Saigon and report to them that my dependents were going to depart Vietnam. I remember someone in that place was trying to tell me to leave my wife and my daughter behind and that they would be shipped to US later. After all I have gone through, I was not even listening to that person.

Lang's relatives came to Vung Tau the day before we left to collect what we left behind. This was the first time I saw them and I did not get any impression about how they felt. I suppose staying too long in Vietnam can turn one into a Buddha with no feelings or emotions. There was no "good bye", perhaps they thought they will see us tomorrow. We arrived at that small plane terminal at the end of the runway in Vung Tau. This was the same little area where I got off in June 1966 to start my one year duty in Vietnam. Exactly two years later I was leaving. The Vietnamese official did not want to let Lang and Jacqueline on the plane (as usual) but when he saw the signature of the Saigon Police Chief on her passport he became much more cooperative. I felt this was the last time I was risking my life flying one of these small Army planes.

In Saigon, we took taxi from one airport to the main civilian one. The taxi driver was telling my wife how bad she was marrying an American but Lang told him to shut up if he wanted to get paid. I did not know this until later. I never bothered to learn Vietnamese. Finally, we got on Boeing 707 and we were taking off. I was looking down and I was feeling sad. Was this all a dream or reality? Since I remember all these details and I have pictures and documents, it could not have been a dream. We stopped in Phillipines and then flew directly to Los Angeles. There I was discharged as required by AR 635-5 and AR 635-200.
Members of the 73rd Aviation Company: Adams-01, Alvarez-01, Ashby-01, Baker-01, Balanovich-01, Balazs-01, Bast-01, Bayne-01, Benninghoff-01, Black-01, Boldon-01, Brewer-01, Brock-01, Brugger-01, Bryan-01, Cascisa-01, Castillo-01, Chapman-01, Clearwaters-01, Crawford-01, Crowe-01, DeJesus-01, DeSaro-01, Dietz-01, Duke-01, Earnest-01, Eminger-01, Fiore-01, Freeman-01, French-01, Gaugh-01, Golding-01, Good-01, Gray-01, Griswold-01, Handcock-01, Harrison-01, Heinrich-01, Holt-01, Isaac-01, Jacobs-01, Joyner-01, Keller-01, Knudsen-01, Krejci-01, Kurtz-01, Lagesse-01, Lang-01, Lawson-01, Logan-01, MacSwan-01, Manley-01, Marrufo-01, Marshall-01, Mason-01, McCluskey-01, McKnight-01, Moorer-01, Morgan-01, Mulvanity-01, Noble-01, Norris-01, Ohlson-01, Olney-01, Pancake-01, Paquette-01, Parker-01, Pennington-01, Peterson-01, Phillips-01, Pratt-01, Pratt-02, Purcell-01, Reed-01, Reese-01, Rice-01, Rudd-01, Sears-01, Sanford-01, Sanford-02, Stanley-01, Stuessi-01, Talbot-01, Thompson-01, Trammell-01, Watson-01, Whitehead-01, Whittington-01, Wilson-01, Other 73rd Members
Miscellaneous: 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010, 011, 012, 013, 014, 015, 016, 017, 018, 019, 020, 021, 022, 023, 024, 025, 026, 027, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032
Army Regulations: Appointment of Officers, Personnel Organization and Procedures, Enlisted Personnel Management System, Command Policy and Procedures, Service Numbers, Marriage in Overseas Commands, Standards of Conduct, Individual Sick Slip, Officer Candidate School, Security Clearance, Personnel Selection and Classification, Processing Procedures, Personnel Separations, Military Discharge, Personnel Separations, Homosexuality, Incentive Awards, Military Awards, Military Awards And Decorations
Army Forms: Army Induction, Morning Report, Personnel Action, Request for Orders, Disposition Form, Moral Eligibility, Medical Exam Certification, Sick Slip, Fingerprint Id, Pay Authorization, TDY Travel Request
History of the Vietnam War (declassified): 1940-1954, 1954-1959, 1960-1968 (Part 1), 1960-1968 (Part 2), 1960-1968 (Part 3), 1969-1970, 1971-1973 (Part 1), 1971-1973 (Part 2),
(Last updated: )